Bed-Saver Rack™ Ford kit fits 2015 to current year F150
- These Bed-Saver Racks are built right here in the USA by skiers for skiers!
- The racks are made from sturdy aluminum extrusions, and built to hold up to 300 lbs. per set when evenly distributed.
- Each deck panel is covered with indoor/outdoor carpet that won't scratch up your gear and is made to hold up to water that melts off your equipment. It won't rot because it's made from PET fibers (recycled pop bottles!)
- Bed-Saver Ski and Snowboard Racks are covered by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. If any component fails under normal use, we will repair or replace the components.
Once installed, you can remove the deck panels in under a minute if you want them out of your way to haul something bigger in your truck bed, and it will reinstall just as quickly.
These racks are designed for full-size pickup trucks with toppers or Tonneau covers. You can easily carry up to 12 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards and still haul all your gear and luggage in the box underneath the racks!
Ships in 1 to 2 business days
- 1 Assembly instructions
- 4 Rail mounting brackets
- 16 M6-1.00 x 20mm Thread forming Torx drive screws, black oxide
- 2 60" Rail Assemblies
- 4 Rail end caps (pre-installed in rails)
- 4 1/4"-20 Spring nuts (pre-installed in rails)
- 4 1/4"-20 x 3/4" Hex bolts
- 4 1/4" Lock washers
- 2 62" Carpeted deck Panels (Front and Rear)
- 1 2" black nylon 2 piece ski retainer belt (pre-installed on rear deck panel)
- 8 Clamps
- 32 M6-1.00 x 10mm Torx drive machine screws, zinc plated
- 32 M6-1.00 K-lock nuts
- 1 62" Brushed aluminum Ski Stopper Bar
- 2 62" Carpet hold down strips (factory mounted to deck panels)
- 8 M6-1.00 x 20mm Torx drive pan head machine screws (factory installed on deck panels)
- 8 M6-1.00 K-lock nuts (factory installed on deck panels)
- 10 5/8" OD x 3" Plastic Spacers
- 5 1/4"-20 x 4" Flat head Phillips drive machine screws
- 5 1/4"-20 x 3" Pan head Phillips drive machine screws
- 10 1/4" - 20 K- lock nuts